VA Construction Loans
Replace Up To 3 Loans & Up To 100% Construction Financing With Zero-Down
LAND LOAN + CONSTRUCTION LOAN = FINAL LOAN
The buyer may own their own land, or have their land paid off, or purchased in our closing. Additionally, we fund through the construction phase, and the end loan financing. The One Time Close Construction Loan represents all transactions in one loan, with one round of closing costs.
On traditional construction loans you would be required to get a loan for the land, and land lenders require up to 20% down. Then you would need to get a construction loan, where as most lenders also require 20% down. That is 2 loans, then, after the construction is complete, you would need to do a final loan to pay off the construction loan and consolidate your land loan.
That is 3 loans, with 20% down, and closing costs spread out over 3 loans. Do you have the time and patience for that?
Providing VA One-Time Close Construction Loans For The Following Properties.
- One-Time Close MANUFACTURED HOMES -Brand New Double Wide Homes Eligible Up To 100% On VA & USDA, & Up to 96.5% FHA.
- One-Time Close MODULAR HOMES – Viewed the same as Site Built Homes, Eligible on All FHA, VA, & USDA Loan Programs.
- One-Time Close SITE BUILT HOMES – Up To 100% For Veterans on All VA Programs, Up To 100% USDA Eligible Locations, & Up To 96.5% FHA Purchase.
VA One-Time Close Program Highlights
- Max LTV 96.5% through FHA or 100% LTV through USDA or VA (not including the funding fee).
No payments due from borrower during construction.
- No re-qualification once construction is complete, & No second Appraisal. All-In-One Financing Saves You Time & Money.
- Land can be used as down payment if owned, or purchased at same time. Loan is 100% in place before construction begins.
VA Construction Loan Eligibility Highlights
- Available through FHA, VA, & USDA, in all 50 states.
- 620 minimum qualifying credit score. 15 and 30 year fixed rates available.
- 1 Unit Single Family residences, doublewide & triple-wide manufactured homes, & modular homes permitted.
- No Self-Help, Seller can not act as contractor or complete any work on home.
- Builder / Retailer can offer seller concessions.
5 Star USDA Lender Reviews That WOW!
Richie, OK... so you've officially done something I've never seen in 22+ years selling real estate. Closed a VA Loan on 224 Acres, with a Manufactured Home. CONGRATULATIONS! and THANK YOU!!! Admittedly, I was skeptical (more like pessimistic) when James told me you were going to get this VA Loan completed. And I had many doubts along the way, because I'd seen so many VA Lenders fall flat on their faces, just before the Closing. BUT... You got the Job DONE! Occasionally, I find someone out there who has done an Outstanding Job, helping my Clients... and You are one of these! I'm now officially a FAN of You and Your Work. I would be honored to promote you and your services to other Agents within our company, and I intend to do so. I will call you when I've caught up on my work a bit... and learn more about how I can do my job better on the next VA transaction. ~Tom K. Realtor
How Much In VA Construction Financing Can You Qualify For?
We Work Hard To Obtain Your Dream Loan, For Your Dream Home!
We have over 20 years experience helping people just like you get the best low rate, fixed mortgage possible. We promise to never spam you, sell your information, bombard you with robo-calls, or provide anything but a clear, transparent conversation, from start to close! It all begins here, start now!
TOUGH LOANS DON'T SCARE US
VA Construction, Cash Out, Jumbo, & Manufactured Home Loans In All 50 States
We are proud to present hard working bankers who roll up their sleeves to deliver amazing solutions. With programs even available to those whom have been turned down by other banks, or need a focused banker ready to listen and fight for your loan.